Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What is happening in 2009?




in 2009 I've been worked for some project on education magazine in Jakarta. I wrote some of their rubric such as BOTANI, ZOOLOGI, FISIKA, etc. Commonly i made a write for book, but on this project i wrote in rubric format, means only 5 - 8 pages per rubric. Being proud to do it, because in the process to make it somebody can having their own stresses. Not easier to make in less pages when u used to make in lot pages.
But thank's again for the opportunity that they had given me, because I could study and learn more about shorty script in comical world.
So here's some sample of them when I've been worked at.

2 comments:

  1. keren!!!

    campuran warnanya pas...komposisi panel juga ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whuaaa tengkyu buat tim ilustrator di Jakarta ^_^

    ReplyDelete